Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Home

Whenever I've had a bad day or I'm extremely tired it's like a switch flips in my head and all I can think is "I want to go home, I want to go home, I want to go home." But I'm sitting on my couch in my "home". So why do I still have this yearning for "home"?

Not feeling so hot today... God's plans are running on an entirely different schedule than mine and while I know His timing is perfect, patience has never been my strong suit.

On a (maybe not so) unrelated note, I was listening to an interview on the radio today and the person was talking about how hard it is to deal with the death of a dream. I think that when dealing with death, in any form, you must allow yourself to grieve in order to move on. If you don't allow yourself to do so eventually the grief will eventually express itself in other ways...

It's been an interesting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment