Sunday, January 23, 2011

Elizabeth visits Lynch-Vegas!

My sister, Elizabeth, came to visit us this weekend! We had so much fun! Yesterday we slept in (which is a rarity in both our lives) and then we went to school where we finished writing her routine for color guard try outs in a few weeks. She is such a beautiful dancer! I'm so impressed because she has never been in a marching band before and she is picking up on the spinning like a pro! We also had an impromptu photo shoot kind of in honor of our favorite you tube/make-up guru Miss Kandee Johnson :) She had her 4th baby today and we are so excited for her!
Kandee's new baby girl :)

Isn't she the cutest?! I'm pretty sure that there's no way she could've been anything but adorable though :) Maybe I'll post some of mine and Liz's pictures on here tomorrow but after running for almost 3 miles tonight I am exhausted. I hope you all have had a super amazing weekend and are ready to start the week rested and refreshed! :)

Babies & photo shoots,
a s h l e y

No comments:

Post a Comment