Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby fever!

Forget "Beiber" fever, I've got full on baby fever! I always knew I wanted babies but boy as soon as we were home from the honeymoon my biological clock has been going absolutely insane! It doesn't really help that these baby magazines come to my house (from my old roommate buying a baby gift online for one of her friends) and I read them, everyone of them, cover to cover. It really is a sickness.
I have come up with a few remedies though. The biggest one was to get a puppy, my sweet Khloe
...then she ate my brand new nine west stilettos. Grrrrrr. The hubby says she should cure my baby bug but, alas, no cure in sight.

Then we brought my childhood puppy from my parents house to our house. My sweet, loyal Sable-Anne :)
(That's her trying to cuddle with me while I do homework... pretty much exactly where she is now, haha.)

She only made it worse though because she's just such a sweet cuddle bug. So my next plan was to, well do just that, make plans. So I have goals, plans, directions in life I want to go. And yes, a baby (or 2 or 3...) is included in those plans as well as my princess goals, grad school, the hubby flying... It just seems like those plans are so far away! So... here I am dreaming about holding babies and cuddling with my fur babies in the mean time :) So here's to being a grown up and trying desperately to be a patient one!

Babies, puppies, and big dreams,
a s h l e y

No comments:

Post a Comment